1) Peanut Oil - Peanut oil is also known as groundnut oil and arachis oil. This oil is commonly used in cooking. It gives an interesting flavor to the dish. It can boost your health in various ways.
2) Benefits - This oil boosts heart health and control cholesterol level. It can also boost your immune system. So the peanut oil in your diet keeps you healthy. Decreasing appetite for weight loss. Due to its antioxidant properties, the oil enhances cognitive health.
3) Skin Care - Peanut oil is applied directly to the skin for arthritis and joint pain, dry skin, scalp crusting and scaling without hair loss, and other skin disorders that cause scaling. It is rich in Vitamin E which is essential for well being. It protects the skin from free radicals that causes wrinkles and other sign of premature aging.
4) Hair Growth - Vitamin E in the oil benefits your hair in more ways. This oil reduces the protein loss and even moisturizes your split ends and regenerates damages hair.
5) Cooking - It is ideal for cooking. Can be used as a seasoning also. You get a delicious and flavorful dish. The essential fatty acids in this oil makes it suitable for cooking. You can start using this oil for cooking an evening snack, for healthy well being.